Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Review Time!!

  •   Cover girl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer
    *Unfortunately my pictures didn't turn out as well so I didn't post them.*

    The directions says to apply to clean or moisturized skin and blend gently with fingertips. Can be worn alone or with makeup. I applied to moisturized skin under foundation because around this time my skin is more dry. It felt smooth when applied and it did mask some of my problem areas. I think that next time I wouldn't need to put on with moisturizer. Over all a thumbs up I would definitely buy this product!

    • 3m Non Slip Carpet Runner

    <The material is like a black thick plastic with a white rubber like material throughout that is  non-slip. I used it under my rug in the living room and it hasn't slipped yet. Over all thumbs great product I would buy!!!


    • Shout Color Catcher


    After
    Before
    
    It's very simple!! All you have to do is pop one sheet in a load to wash and  forget it. The sheet is supposed to catch any running color that could ruin your light clothes. You can even mix color with light loads. Well I was kind of nervous to wash whites with dark so I did lights with a shirt that was white and pink and to my surprise if you look at the after sheet you can even see that there was a run with a light load. Over all thumbs up a must buy!


    •      VitaFusion Gummy Vitamins for Adults

    < It was a mango flavor which was kind of strange and the gummy was kind of 'hard. Over all its ok. What can I say it's a vitamin its promotes heart heath which is great in my book and it's easy to take so I guess my only complaint was the taste.


    < My husband tried this one. He said that it was good! The flavor was a fruit punch type. Was still kind of hard but he said he would buy it. Hmm I wonder if they sell these at Costco!!
     Thumbs up on the MultiVites!!!!
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment